Friday, November 25, 2005

Iraqi Rebel

Although the title Iraqi Rebel might seem exciting. But the blogger doesn't really write about politics. He says:
Not a good introduction I'd say. So anyway, I'm just your average Iraqi Joe... or should I say Mo. You'll find here my random posts on life in Iraq under the occupation (or liberation or however else you see it). Don't expect anything coherent here or the kind of political punditry you'd find on other Iraqi blogs. Just plain thoughts and stories, that would also include whatever rumors or jokes are flying around Baghdad at the moment. Hell, what do I care? There probably won't be anyone around to read this shit. So I guess that's all for now.


I wouldn't count on the fact that your blog is not going to be read. Riverbend thought that too at first. Look at her blog now.

New: 1
Total: 182

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter