Thursday, March 24, 2005

Carnival of the relatives

Dad posted three times, one talking about how we missed the spring, it reminds me of how we used to make lots of picnics and trips from school.. Last year, the only picnic was to the next school's garden!
And another post is an interesting update over the same issue of everyweek, the confessions.
And he also posted his grandfather's photo.. Which he'll be using as his profile photo for now and on.

Hassan posted about how small-minded some people can be.

HNK posted today, I'll read it after I post this..

I posted three times, one about what's happening, with a slideshow of Aya.. Another one about the terrible news from Basrah, that are still not so clear.. And the other is just an announcement for updates on the previous story.

Okay, seems like Raghda and Dalia are too busy with homework.. I'll hopefully write something in the next couple of days, if you're interested.

4 Comments

#3/24/2005 11:30:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Anonymous Anonymous

i really think you need to work on your english skills, but other than that i enjoy reading your blogs usually.

 
#3/25/2005 12:01:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger Najma

I am working on my English skills.. Taking some pronounciation lessons from blogging friends as well!

 
#3/25/2005 07:10:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger liminal

Hey, Anon. You need to learn English grammar. Capitalize your "i's" bozo.

That's a pretty snide and superfluous comment.

 
#3/26/2005 08:12:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger fjb

Aunt Najma:

Your English is just fine. No worse than my spelling.;) Just wanted to tell you that I love your pics of Aya.

Peace,

Fiona

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter