Thursday, March 03, 2005

Carnival of the relatives

Yes, this SHOULD be useful.. I think it'll be a great idea if I made a list of my relatives' post of each week and some thoughts on them. I'll post this on my blog too..

HNK, posted today. She talked about her latest exams, her friends, and her GREAT, PERFECT and GENIUS sister :) It's LUCK sis, two of the few things I'm really good at are teasing you, and torturing my little niece!

Dad posted twice this week, both are e-mails he's received from those Yahoo! Groups he's joined.. You'll get lost in his e-mail inbox, it's full of those stuff!

Hassan posted twice this week, I get happy whenever I see a new post, he's the only one of my cousins who really blogged, and not just posted ones or twice! CAN YOU HEAR ME QAIS? Where's your serious blogging?
On Hassan's first post this week, 22 DOWN, he talked about those terror groups being caught in Mosul. We see a bunch of them everyday on TV, they make me disgusted. The someone who's interviewing them constantly ask them why they call this Jihad. They mostly get to the state in which they answer, when asked what they are, "I'm scum sir", "We're doing this to terror".. I think dad is preparing a post about those too.. In his second post, he explains what I think is the reason behind Raghda's absence from posting!

And, my favorite blogger, Najma, has posted two times this week two, one is this, and the other is mostly whining.

That's all this week, I hope I'll be able to continue doing this..
Najma

5 Comments

#3/03/2005 10:30:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger $@!F

Hello

see my recent posts on

blog=http://iraqidoctor.blogspot.com


:) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :( :) :(

 
#3/04/2005 03:32:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger A. Damluji

Ouch.
ummm... how do they do that?
anyways:

Dear Najma (the real one):
I've caught sight of some of those interviews.. have you noticed that although most of them say that they're from Mosul, I think that they are from the surrounding villages.. u know, alQosh, Sinjar, Tilkef (a low possibility since all of the guys on tv are muslims - or so they say- )
also: ALL OF THEM SAY SYRIAN INTELLIGENCE PAID THEM BIG $$$ TO DO THEIR THING..
yet none of this have registered with the media.
WHY???
nobody knows about those interviews unless they see Iraqia Tv at 9 local iraqi time daily..
even OUR local newspapers don't mention this.
STRANGE.
anyways cheers to all and just in case someone leaves his/her mark with my name, it aint me..
and to the one doing it:
Do grow up please?
thank you.

 
#3/04/2005 05:34:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger emigre

cool, a counter-carnival? nice idea.

will get around to deleting imposters in a minute.

 
#3/06/2005 02:12:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger Najma

Emigre, I can't thank you enough for deleting that comment, and I'm also glad that nobody believed it (Hopefully).. This same problem can be and was done on Haloscan, that's why I hate it!

 
#3/06/2005 02:48:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger emigre

no worries and it's a pleasure to see you, *real* Najma.

e

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter