Friday, February 25, 2005

Aside

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting a bit "oranged out" by the header. Originally chose the colour because it looked, if you'll pardon, "optimistic" and reminded me of saffron-robed Buddha's, all enlightenment and inner joy.

So, sorry to drag you away from urgencies (Ritter, over 700,000 refugees etc) but just wondered if you wouldn't mind taking a look at these colour swatches. Am thinking a title-bar in either tan or spring green. Any preferences? Other options?

This one? or This one? How's this, this maybe this?

Update; How's that? Not quite green, not quite aqua, not too bad. Design by consensus - just what every artist holds dear. However, in this case, it appears to have almost worked.

2 Comments

#2/25/2005 05:25:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Anonymous Anonymous

How about an aqua!

It's easy on the eyes for most people.


TheBlueFinger

 
#2/26/2005 01:30:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger emigre

Hmm, I was drawn towards the light green too, already used aqua on my personal blog so wasn't sure about giving it the go here - wouldn't want everyone else to have to put up with my dress sense. Looks like tan's out. I'll try a few greens/blues. Let me know what you think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter