Thursday, December 23, 2004

New Blog

Democracy In Iraq ~ by Husayn. I am sooo sure when I was reading Husayn's site yesterday his blog was green - I guess he must be having a bit of a template fiddle. (It is kind of hard not too, I can't tell you how many colour changes IBC's been through, I think it started out a sort of ineligible browny background with violet text and rainbow coloured links).

Anyway, Husayn is a bit of a mystery man.... rather then steal his thunder and repost quotes I'll let you follow the link.

New Today: 1
Total: 89

1 Comments

#12/31/2004 06:03:00 am Assalam Aleikom Anonymous Anonymous

New? Or, a new leaf?

Oh, how varied the meaning of liberal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter