Friday, September 10, 2004

I was just looking around and!!!

I was surfing the net coz I was bored and gealous from some people.. Then I tripped with two Iraqi blogs.
  • The Pin Cushion: written by a 16-year-old femle from Baghdad, Iraq. She said about herself:
    internet. Trying to make the best out of my life, sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't. Either ways, I try!

    And it looks like, unlike me, she hates school:
    I DON WANNA GO TO SCHOOL
    I DON NEED NO EDUCATION
    I DON WANNA BE LIKE YOU
    I DON WANNA SAVE THE NATION
    I JUST WANNA LIVE MY LIFE
    EVERYDAY A CELEBRATION
    ONE DAY IMMA LEAVE THIS WORLD
    IM WAITING FOR THE REVELATION

    And she hasn't posted since the 27th of August.. So, I don't know if she still is going to blog.

  • Welcome To My World !!!
  • This one is written by a male, Huthaifa Auf.. I really liked what he writes. He has a great sense of humor as it's so obvious in his posts..


New today; 2
Total; 75

3 Comments

#9/10/2004 06:32:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger neurotic_wife

Great job Najma, the huthaifa blog cracked me up. I hope he continues....

 
#9/11/2004 02:23:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger ihath

Good finds.

 
#9/11/2004 06:12:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger emigre

woohey! good on you Najma, i am updating the template with these right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter