Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Changed my blog

Please, everybody tell me what you think. Najma was the first to recommend it, so I dedicate the changes to her.

I just finished reading Gaith's account in the Guardian article, "He's just sleeping, I kept telling myself" and making some references on my latest post. I'm beside myself. What a chilling account of the incident. I don't believe he was there, still. Wow, I have chills running up and down my spine and my hair is standing up.

Let's do a mood check. How's everybody doing?

4 Comments

#9/14/2004 11:47:00 am Assalam Aleikom Anonymous Anonymous

I've been following the Haifa St incident and blogging it, including G's account.

And it didn't put me in a GOOD mood!

I sent G an E-Greeting Card for Get Well Soon, but I don't know if he still checks the E-Mail address I have for him.

I was painfully concerned about him.

But, going further on through this incident, we need the Iraqis to think about the causal chain of events that constituted this incident: The U.S. Military Command evidently does not want any Iraqis approaching or touching their estranged equipment.

And the Iraqis need to take this taboo very seriously!

MOOD CHECK: Very Glum !!

--Button
http://eclectchap.blogspot.com

 
#9/14/2004 12:16:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Anonymous Anonymous

More hell for Haifa Street - At least 35 dead in blast in Haifa Street area

 
#9/14/2004 01:16:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger Bruno

"The U.S. Military Command evidently does not want any Iraqis approaching or touching their estranged equipment.

And the Iraqis need to take this taboo very seriously!"

I would reply to this:

Iraqis don't want Americans expropriating nor torching their country. Americans ought to take *this* seriously.

The causal link goes further than that, Button ...

 
#9/14/2004 04:56:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger emigre

oh! changes! much easier to read.

mood; peppermint tea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter