Thursday, July 21, 2005

Sidetrack about web censorship

Margo Kingston today;

G'day. Here's a successful legal ploy you can expect more of by people with lots of money to use to close down criticism on the web by people with little money. What do you think? read more.


Boy I sure hope you can view her blog without having to sunscribe to the smh (joke. It is free to subscribe if you haven't already. Then you can read all of what Margo Kingston has to say about certain controls.)

Too subtle?

UPdate;
Troll is back. Must of got bored that nobody was paying him any notice on Raed and Khalid's blogs. Also he has now learned how to borrow other people's pictures as well as their user names - everybody, the pretend-emigre is now wearing my profile flower. You can try as hard as you like but you are not nearly a flower-child yet. Still, there is some hope for reformation in this. When some personalities can stop calling other personalities "names". I only can suppose that some elements are trying to shut me up from "getting it out" about Khalid's predicament. It is encouraging to feel one blog on it's own is such a threat to certain regimes.

2 Comments

#7/21/2005 05:38:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger emigre

"who" ever you are, your pitifull attempts to draw more attention to me are worthy of dispair.

I really find it odd, but still, if you insist on naming yourself after me and then posting slander that no-one in their right mind (or left) would consider viable, I guess I can take that as a small compliment and perhaps you are jealous?

 
#7/21/2005 09:01:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger emigre

What, your own?

Now leave us alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter