Saturday, August 20, 2005

Breaking News - Constitution "Unconstitutional"

And the truth could only come from one reliable source. Read it all. ALL of it. The constitution has busted it's own rules already. Oh what a lot of faith we all have in democracy, emergent and otherwise.

Bottom line is that after months of deliberations when the 15th of August came everyone involved realized belatedly that the draft each group had was different from the next and it all became a bit of a mess...

(you're telling me, and I thought the blogsphere was trouble)


I have to go now, so if you want to complain about me and my bias's, be my guest - I'll read it later and decide whether it's worth replying too.

Re counting etc - updated blogroll, Bruno would like to point out that Sahir's links and sub-commentary on Raed's blog are worth reading - if you haven't already. Click and ye shall find.

Update update:
oh yay, one of the Iraqi metalers wants to be arrested too. Good, I'll have company in there - let's hope I am deported to Iraq when they finally come for me.

Please inform if any link omissions. Tks.

3 Comments

#8/20/2005 03:00:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger cile

;)

 
#8/22/2005 06:38:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger Bruno

Emigre', thanks for bringing attention to that link. It's not obvious on Raed's main page, and contains a slew of interesting info.

As for some other critics who whine about Islamic theocracy in Iraq - I suppose that they don't realise the irony of their statements, given that the US army is essentially fighting to protect SCIRI.

 
#8/28/2005 05:43:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger emigre

I suppose some small measure of "class" must have rubbed off on richsanter, at least he only calls other posters "jackass" now, instead of the usual slew of profanity.

Because that wouldn't have been richsanter posing as other posters here, albeit misspelt, which I just deleted, would it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter