Thursday, March 31, 2005

Carnival of the relatives

Dad posted a very interesting post that he's been notified about in his e-mail.. Mark Manning, a California documentary film maker who was recently in Fallujah to talk with some of the Iraqis who managed to live through the U.S. "clean-up" of that city, wrote it..

Mom posted about life after 1991..

Hassan posted talking about a practical joke he was going to make on his friends.. It didn't work! He promised to post photos if he can. Just a reminder Hassan, I wish you could see your face when we made a practical joke on you.. I couldn't see it because I was too busy laughing at you :)

HNK posted updating about her life..

I posted about children of today, and how war is affecting their innocence.. I can say that war has affected me very much. All my ideas of "people are all good but the ones who are forced not to be" are vanishing, because too many things proved me wrong.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter