Sunday, December 03, 2006

A mind of a 13 year old Iraqi girl

I remember when I was 13. It was a time of mental conflict and intense confusion. What with puberty and discovering girls as something other than annoying aliens for the first time.

I really, really dont want to know what goes on in the mind of a 13 year old. So it is with some trepidation that I approached this blog. But this reminds me of the fun side of being 13. A time of approaching the grown up world without disappointments or inhibitions. Exploring new ideas with a sense of enjoyment.

2 Comments

#12/04/2006 09:31:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger Bruno

Good thing you linked to the blog, Salam, so we know where to go!

;)

 
#1/31/2007 07:44:00 am Assalam Aleikom Anonymous Anonymous

At 13, I was really excited considering that I now belong to the teenage girls. Lots of thoughts and questions raced into my mind.Things I enjoyed doing during my teenage years are the slum book things, into hip hop songs and others. I was really into music at that time. And speaking of music, if you want to keep yourself up to date with what’s hot and what’s not with the music world today, visit http://www.mylyricscentral.com/ .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter