Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Iraqi Atheist

With religious politics creating havoc in Iraq maybe there is another way. Cue Iraqi Atheist. I'll let him introduce himself in his own words:
I will be writing mainly about Religion and Politics but I may sometimes write about current events, my friends and family. I know there will be some communist old generation atheists, but, with all due respect, I don't believe they are authentic atheists, there might be some, but the majority of them, from what I have seen, was simply practicing social hypocrisy "Mujamala in Iraqi". Their time was different and frantically better that this time. I believe that I have achieved a huge thing not getting dragged into the abyss of religion, and I would love to hear from someone like me....

2 Comments

#11/07/2006 12:52:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger dgfdsgdsgds

Salam, please add the new blogs to the sidebar links. I can't change the template. Thanks.

 
#11/12/2006 06:58:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Anonymous Anonymous

hi, could you please aid my blog to your list--
i am a former producer with cbs news 60 minutes, and have just written a book: Web of Deceit: the history of foreign coplicity in Iraq from Churchill to Kennedy to George W. Bush. My blog is http://barrylando.com
appreciate your checking it out...best barry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter