Wednesday, November 22, 2006

bug-code

call @f
@@:
sub dword ptr [esp],5 ;where call @f takes five bytes!
invoke Sleep,1000
ret
This is the funniest way I have seen to create an infinite loop in a long time. I thought I was a real programmer until I read bug-code. Buggycoder is a geek's geek. So, if you were secretly wondering how to handle structured exceptions in machine code or enjoy hacking the desktop.scf file or get depressed (yes, seriously) using the stack for data storage, this is the blog for you.

Buggycoder says:
this blog will be dedicated to publish my daily experience in computers ,as you will notice most of the things I discover was just a hobby nothing less nothing more ...

So get thrilled cos I am planning to post things varies from security news,asm,c,scripts,OS tweaks...and alot other stuff some of them will be crucially lame others will be 1337 :lol: .
I can't wait!

1 Comments

#11/22/2006 08:09:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger A. Damluji

:D
this Pwns!

thank you salam for the find!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter