Friday, July 15, 2005

Ferid is Okay

I was trying to find out if he was okay for the last 3 days.. Today, I finally made the last move, which was hard to do, as it was a little embarrassing, at least for me.

I e-mailed all of his friends who has signed his guest book on his website.. And I got a reply!!
So, Ferid is Okay.. A little lazy and busy, but okay. His friend assured me that he'll tell him that there are people who want him back and are waiting for his posts.

So, problem one was no problem at all.. What about problem two, what about Khalid?

2 Comments

#7/16/2005 12:54:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger Najma

Okay, I deleted the comments above.. Richsanter, don't ever think you can take us down doing this.. You just give me the urge to curse you. Again, have a life!

 
#7/16/2005 01:33:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger Najma

I'm sorry.. I just assumed it was you as it very much looks like yours from what I've read and deleted of yours.. If not, then I'm sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter