Monday, July 11, 2005

Where is he?

I know I'm not the only one who gets concerned when a blogger disappears, even if for a short period.. Especially Iraqi bloggers.

Am I the only one who noticed Mustang's disappearance a year ago.. He was a contractor in Iraq, active in commenting, and had a blog too.. I remembered him today, I searched for his profile, his blog has disappeared, and when I e-mail him, I get an error message.

This is not comforting, or is it?

Recently, a fellow Iraqi blogger disappeared too. Ferid, from Iraqi4Ever. We know he's finished his exams. He's disappeared and I haven't heard from him since the 29th of May.

Has anyone heard of him? E-mailed and got a reply?

We should find a way to connect.. Even when there are obstacles in the way. Does anyone have ideas?

May God protect Iraq and the Iraqis..

5 Comments

#7/11/2005 04:17:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger Najma

Note: The commentator who comments in mu name is back.. For every one reading this, please click at the name of the commenter to insure it's me before believing it..

One other thing, for that stupid commentator: If you have a problem with me, write me an e-mail, that's what e-mails are for.. And, get a life.

 
#7/11/2005 04:27:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger emigre

Yeah, I just deleted one too. I think it's "richsanter" dressing up in our clothes again - he seems to have a thing about impersonating females.

Re Ferid ~ maybe try emailing him? Hopefully he's just been side-tracked by real life ~ the problem is that you never can tell in Iraq.

Maybe he'll see your post and write back?

Hope he's alright.

 
#7/11/2005 04:34:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger Najma

Thanks emigre, I have just e-mailed Ferid.. If he doesn't reply, I have found some of his friend's e-mails on his webpage.. I think I have the courage to e-mail one of them if necessary!

 
#7/12/2005 03:47:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger emigre

Oh bite me, richsanter.

 
#7/12/2005 12:30:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger cile

Some links about spam that might be useful, although the IBC doesn't suffer machine-guided spambot-attacks. At IBC it seems like persons with shifted minds rudely writing and 'commenting' using other people's names.

Link: CAPTCHA will verify that each
comment-submitter is a human (not a robot or machine). See
http://www.captcha.net/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captcha.

And Najma, i think the call on ideas about connecting is a good step.
cecile
www.streamtime.org

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter