Saturday, February 10, 2007

Mosul Is in Heart

A blog from Mosul, written by an ambitious young communication engineer working at the University of Mosul/Electronic Engineering College/Communication Engineering Department.. right, exactly where I study.

It's all about his life in Mosul, his experiences in college, his ups and downs, and lately his trials to get a visa and study in Germany.

He likes photography, and he has another blog in which he posts some of the photos he takes (My Photo Gallery).

Needless to say, the fact that this guy works on the same floor where my class is and gives me tutorials in Electromagnetic made me immediately a follower of his blog, but I was evil enough to keep him from my readers fearing he would discover my blog.. And now that I know that he knows about my blog, and he knows that I know about his (I will spare you from hearing the long story of how this happened), I can finally announce yet another blog from Mosul, and surprisingly enough, not written by a relative of mine!

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter