Thursday, May 03, 2007

Great Baghdad

"Hi, since I'm a journalist and also a resident of war torn Iraq. and since I have been seeing lots of things which I feel allegiant to the city which I was born, raised and grown loving, that Is Baghdad. I decided to put down my thoughts and sightings of what is going on in Iraq in General and Baghdad in particular . hope you will be able to see Baghdad through the eyes of some one who consider him self to be one among millions of Baghdad's Lovers."

or so says Al-Rasheed Capital, a 32-yr old journalist with thoughts ranging from plastic date-palms:



to Iraqi PM Nuri al-Maliki:




(who by the way yesterday looked VERY snazzy sans his stubble. oh and did you guys/gals see Solagh's makeover? IMPRESSIVE!)

so anyway, credit for the find goes to BT. Dang. seems he and i both copied the same quote-block. i'm too lazy to change it now..

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter