Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Iraqiya

I am writing this blog to explain what a typical Iraqi woman goes through in her daily life , and to comment on both social and political circumstances the country is going through .
So starts Iraqiya76, an Iraqi woman who works for a government ministry. Already at 3 posts and this blog is becoming something for essential reading...
....I want to be able to come to work and think of something other than " oh no it might explode here or maybe there ....who is gonna take care of my daughter if I die? " ever since an explosion took place near where we were driving ...and when I say close I mean really close maybe like 40 meters away its a miracle we made it if the driver had gone a few meters closer I wouldnt be here now ! please I want to be able to think of something else other than this something like work like a vacation like what im gonna make for lunch ....the constant feeling that I have is will I MAKE IT HOME ALIVE !!! I just wish that the day where I dont have to worry about these things will come soon !
keep on blogging Iraqiya!

3 Comments

#3/22/2007 12:29:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger A&Eiraqi

Hi
Iraqiya
I feel happy when I see Iraqi women express their selves and show the world how briliant they are .
Iraqi women are the source of light in our dark days, they sacrifice to make the others survive.

Yet, I don't think you'll soon stop thinking about explosions and death.

Best wishes

 
#3/26/2007 10:47:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Anonymous Anonymous

Yes, I cannot wait until I can not think about explosions and death. I know the truth is out there; can someone please tell me? American media does not tell me? I want the American troops to come home. I want peace, but the American government says we must stay; we must pay for more war. I am tired of it and I feel my voice makes no difference. What do the Iraqi people really think? I am a teacher and am trying to convey the right message to my students.
When I try to tell the truth, my government says I am not a patriot and suppress my views. Please help me spread the right message.

 
#3/30/2007 03:43:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger Omar FadlAllah

god protect you
and keep bloging mt sister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter