Friday, February 23, 2007

BlogIraq

When you have been forced to leave your homeland what do you do? You blog of course. BlogIraq misses Iraq but he does not miss the violence. He writes:
Being away from Iraq has many good points, like the ability to breath. In Iraq, things have got to the point where you become scared of the air you breathe. ...

I don't know how to fell. I fell glad for being away from this. And I fell sad for being away from my country. I miss all the happy days back home. I miss my my family,college, my friends, and practically everything. Some times I just strongly wish that all this was just a dream. A bad bad dream. And I will wake up the very same Thursday, March 20th, 2003, and there is no war and non of this happened.

How would you feel if you were in my place ?

He also has found the first Google office in Baghdad so expect some fun news on his blog.

Labels:

3 Comments

#3/06/2007 10:41:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger nadia

oh hey i just noticed this blog count thing.

anyways i'm sorry if i mislead anyone but i'm not iraqi in any shape or form, though it is my father's country i have never actually been there myself and of course like many people i have a great interest and concern for the situation there.

nadia is my real name, hassibah is a handle for the internet i picked up a few years ago, it's actually from the title of a punk rock record. is there a significance i should know about?

 
#3/08/2007 01:25:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger Iraqi Mojo

Read and sign this petition to amend the Iraqi constitution and the proposed oil law.

'We call upon the Iraqi people, all its sons and daughters who care about the unity of Iraq, its future and brotherhood among all its citizens, and who desire, after decades of degenerate life under despotism and dictatorship, a strong, united and independent state, to demand the removal of the several flaws in the constitution for the benefit of the Iraqi people and their rights and unity, and that such changes are to be implemented in complete transparency through presenting the suggested amendments for the participation of the people via the public media and the civil society organizations.'

 
#4/27/2007 07:02:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger juniorairraidwarden

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter