Sunday, April 29, 2007

Daily Musica

A new double-blog from 18-year-old Iraqi boy forced to move to Irbil from Baghdad. His first blog is entitled I Love You Iraq and is the place where he lays out his serious, politically-inclined thoughts and ideas, his other blog, which I chose to title him by because it's a little bit varied from what we usually see in Guy Iraqi blogs is his lighter fun side which discusses music, lifestyles etc.
His most recent post is about the only Iraqi boyband, Unknown To No One, and he even has a YouTube link to their first music video. AT THIS POINT, ladies and gentlemen and all of you who love boybands still, it's not 1999 anymore and I hereby feel strongly inclined to expose my devilish fangs and write a very Idol Simon-like review here but for the sake of objectivity I will bite my forked tongue for now. Or, I'll go write it onto my own blog. Nyeh nyeh nyeh.

2 Comments

#4/29/2007 09:21:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger yoyoyo

Hey there!!, Dude first I want to thank you for checking out and listing my blogs!, second of all :D :D , I'd like to get that band thing out in the open :D , should we take it outside? :D ;), think about it and tell me! see ya

 
#5/25/2007 06:57:00 am Assalam Aleikom Anonymous Anonymous

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter