Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Abu Khaleel on super-patriotism

Letters from Abu Khaleel.

Over the past year, I was frequently taken aback by the ferocity of the attacks (and, sometimes the abuse) directed at me when criticizing the policies of the present American administration in Iraq. I was fascinated by those people. I began calling them 'American Saddamists' because they cannot distinguish between country and government.... or leader. more

I just felt like linking the guy, he gets a lot of flack yet somehow maintains an admirable philosophical approach throughout it all.

I'm guessing there cannot possibly be that many mean people in the world, so at least half of our 'ferocious loyalists' are probably frauds. If that's any consolation (and I'm not sure it is).

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter