Sunday, January 30, 2005

The Feel Of Paper

Anyone with a penchant for the romance of papyrus? Feel like writing? Amani would love to hear from you...

Hi,

My name is Amani. I am a 34 year old black American woman with 3 kids living in Germany. I am married to a German, so I am here for the long haul.

I am looking for a real PENpal. There is something about the feel of paper. Looking to discuss anything from family to politic to religion with someone who won't get mad if we disagree.

Thanks
Amani


If you'd like to write to Amani, just send a short blurb to iraqblogcount@yahoo.com.au titled "Amani Penpal" and it'll be forwarded to her. You can make your paper arrangements from there.

(Oh, and this can't be linked enough).

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter