Wednesday, January 26, 2005

101

My oh my oh...

First, my apologies to Duraid. I have actually known about the election blog he's running for a little while, but for some reason I thought it was already listed. My fault... It's called Iraq Election Blog. He's also doing a great film journal blog, duraid's Journal.



Second, we have Hassan Blasim thoughtfully blogging in Arabic!



Welcome, welcome to you both!

Fayrouz gets the credit for these. Thanks Fay!

Indeed, that puts us above 100. And there are probably more out there that we have yet to find. Please drop me a mail if you know of any out there we haven't picked up yet. liminalsymbol[at]hotmail.com is where you'll find me.

Congratulations everybody! We've reached a milestone in Iraqi blogging together!

OUT,
LIM.

New Today: 3
Total: 101

2 Comments

#1/27/2005 08:19:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger Fayrouz

Lim,

I have another surprise. Check this link.

 
#1/27/2005 10:16:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger liminal

I already blogged that yesterday Fay! How could I miss that from my man Keld in Denmark?! Thanks for the double-heads-up though! Very exciting indeed! Everybody should go congratulate River for the release of her book! J'yahh! -lim :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter