Monday, July 05, 2004

New Blogs!!!

More new blogs, from the new and prolific Abu Khaleel;

An Iraqi who is fearful of the long-term damage being done to Iraq and to America.

Meethaq for Iraq; "A detailed proposal for the implementation of rapid democracy in Iraq. This blog contains the full Arabic text of the document."

Rapid Democracy in Iraq; "Unlike conventional blogs, the proposed solution to the problem of democracy in Iraq is constructed to be read from the top down." How unconventional! How zealously revolutionary! In this blog Abu Khaleel offers light didactics and some seriously considered proposals for Iraq's future.

Iraqi Letter to America Anecdotal Abu Khaleel; "Hurt, violated, humiliated and bloodied, my country still in ruins, my life pure hell, still with no electricity, security in the streets, no good future in sight for my children, no prospect of any life improvement for my people... Yet, I offer my hand in friendship..."

Abu Khaleel's buoyant energy is distinctive, other projects in his menu; A glimpse of Iraq ... US Mistakes in Iraq and Disgruntled Americans.

New Today; 6
Total; 56

2 Comments

#7/06/2004 12:58:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger Morly

Sallam Malakem Sadeek. Cool website. Very informitive and I great way to find out about other Iraq themed websites. I myself also do a blogg journal, I am a US soldier in the united states army currently in Mosul Iraq, if you want to check out the site, go to: http://cbftw.blogspot.com

Shook-ron

 
#1/19/2010 01:12:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Anonymous sports picks

Cool website. Very informitive and I great way to find out about other Iraq themed websites.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter