Tuesday, June 29, 2004

New Blog

1001 Nights ~ blogged by Haj, who has spent quite a bit of time in Iraq over the last year and seems to be there right now...

Here's a bit from Haj's latest post;

I collaborate a lot here with an older guy who is an independent like me and over here on his own. Let's call him Joe. We have become fast friends and he has turned into one of the few people I trust implicitly here. Loners need to stick together, especially in Iraq. I don't know why I like him. Perhaps its because he's a down to earth working class guy from Bayonne, New Jersey who tells it like it is. Maybe its his Polish ancestry and his weathered bald head...


(Expat of Iranian/Middle Eastern/American heritage - i think).

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter