Sunday, July 17, 2005

Khalid appraisal

Khalid spends his sixth night in jail, despite rumors being posted by an anonymous commenter/s to the effect that he has "been released".

Faiza sounds worried sick. Raed takes it all in his stride (fresh post) and does not sound at all afraid.

The great thing about blogging, is that you get used to sleep deprivation so hopefully if Khalid's bed is a bit un-comfy he'll be immune to insomnia.

If anyone wants to kick me off the Khalid vigil and do a post - be my guest. I have to go and do my laundry soon.

Mind the trolls.

1 Comments

#7/17/2005 09:32:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger emigre

Thanks richsanter, even if it was subverted beyond all original intent, it is flattering having my writing reflected back to me. Damn, I'm quite good with words, aren't I!

I'd delete you, but can't be bothered. Really have to go now. By-e.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter