Saturday, April 08, 2006

Two new blogs

A new blog by a British born and bred, with mixed iraqi-iranian background.
Eisa Ali, in his blog: Pray 4 Iraq, focuses on Iraq, Islam, and issues affecting the whole world everyday.

Also: Zappy -34 year old Male living in Baghdad who loves Marmite, Sea food, hates Green Veggies and stupid questions- started a blog called: Where Date Palms grow:
This is my first Post "on this Blog" the occasion is simply the 7th of April, a new beginning for me, see.. Three years ago I was nearly killed with all my family when we were shelled on this same day in 2003 but that's a different story altogether, you can call me Zappy!, I live in Baghdad, Iraq. And this is where I express myself...


New; 2
Total; 198

2 Comments

#4/12/2006 02:35:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger Fayrouz

Najma,

I just discovered another Iraqi blogger. She blogs from Canada. Here's a link to her blogger profile:

Ash blogger profile

So far, she has three blogs.

 
#4/14/2006 02:03:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger cile

has this one been spotted yet?
http://baghdad-connect.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter