Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Back! With new links !

Ok, Khalid's back, Truth is back and I'm back (sort of).

Here's an assortment of new blogs that have piled up in my absence, expressing a variety of views (via ihath and Najma).



Other news - just from a South Pacific perspective (just to compare propaganda) everyone is saying down here that Iraq is all in the clutches of the resistance including Baghdad. And that somebody introduced a new rule undermining democracy even more.

Other views - about fighting, no I don't like it. No not even when I've had to fight off brutes. In fact, that is especially why I do not like violence. It's a turn-off and endless cycles of revenge appall me. Words on the other hand, are another matter entirely. So, whoever is doing all of the killing at the moment better just like think about how you are going to appeal to my sensibilities and come up with some poetic rhetoric pretty durn fast because I've about had enough of war thank you all very much. Phew long sentence. Lord how I can't stand imperialism. What an oily oily mess.

New: 3
Total: 167

1 Comments

#10/08/2005 04:10:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger CharlesWT

This blog is dedicated to the truth. It tries to documet opinions & news on the past,present and future prospects of scientists, scientific research science and educational practices in Iraq. Relevance is attributed to modern technological developments in the Arab region with emphasis on Iraq's rich historic and Arab-Islamic cultural heritage and its regional environment with reference to science and education.
Science-Iraq Review

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter