Friday, September 30, 2005

Scritching around

This blog has thwarted itself. I used to be able to type "iraq blog" into search engines and bingo! A new blog would show up. Only now all I keep getting are the usuals and old Iraq Blog Count ramblings.

So in the absence of blogs, again, and scratching around for something mildly related, slightly different, and unashamedly leaning toward alternative solutions to war, I thought I'd post a link to an amazon history book. I guess it's kind of a semi rare one in that even though it's still reprinted from time to time not that many people have probably heard about the events within (although some may recognise a similar story). Nobody seems to've published it on the web so short of transcribing the whole thing and having Dick Scott after me with a copywrite batton, just click on the link and good luck.

I'd write a review or intro but someone else already has. It's not about Iraq, but it is about war, pacifism, vision and natural resources.

2 Comments

#9/30/2005 08:44:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Anonymous Anonymous

http://childrensvoiceiraqkids.blogspot.com

I didn't see this one here. Please support it.

 
#10/01/2005 01:28:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger Hassan

Well, I was going to comment to tell you of the above blog, saw it in the comments section of HNK's blog.
Anon, you took the words out of my mouth....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter