Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Where the hell is Truth? Updated:

Not the actual truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help us God... No, I don't think anybody knows where THAT's at..

I'm talking about Mr. Truth-About-Iraqis.. U know, the Fire&Brimstone angry guy who posts here:

Everytime I browse for his blog, I get nothing but a blank white screen and the progression bar in the bottom of the screen says Done.. weird, No?

But I have to say my browser tends to play tricks on me from time to time, so if I'm the only one not seeing his blog, please tell me, ok?

Cheers! oh and HAPPY RAMADHAN EVERYONE! ALL OF YOU!

Note: He says its working again, I still cant get anything.. ah. I'm seriously doubting my browser.. time to format.

3 Comments

#10/04/2005 03:13:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Anonymous Anonymous

Truth is here, but for reasons unknown to me too, when you go to the main page of the blog nothing shows up.

The page is up now minus one update which I will put up again.

Thanks for the worries Anark13

 
#10/04/2005 05:56:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger A. Damluji

Well, I went there, still nothing to see.. argh.

hope it works again soon!

salam!

 
#10/05/2005 09:17:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger Bruno

I had hassles yesterday, but this morning it's up again. So that's good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter