Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Raed minor update

It's amazing Raed's blog is even still standing, with all the traffic it must be getting. All I can say is, blogger provides a very robust comment service to withstand all that usage.

Updating minor Raed update; my local radio (89.70 FM Eastside Radio Sydney Australia) is selecting most excellent songs. So far in last half hour;

The Police "I can't stand loosing you"
(I can't , I can't, I can't stand loosing...)

A message to you Rudin
"Stop you're fooling around...
You better think now...
A message to you Rudin...
You better think of your future...
Oooh, it's a message to you Rudin..."

And something else old I can't remember the name of;
"Just be-cause, you're no-one...
It doesn't mean, you're no-good...
You're gon-na make it all-ri-ight...

Just be-cause, there's a rea-son...
It doesn't mean it's under-stood...
You're gonn-ah make it all-rii-ight...

Just because, you're black...
Just because, you're white...
It doesn't mean you got to hate...
It doesn't mean you got to fight....

You're gonna make it all right..."


I don't know, do those guys have a website? I can't find anything. I think they must just be cheapskate shoe-string budget DJ's who like reggae.

Minor theme tune Update;
here they are. Playing mellow waiting type music.

It's a bit of a decision really, knowing how cheesy one ought to be, or whether or not one might "shut-up". Which would be a very odd thing for bloggers to do.

Oh goodness, cavalry music now.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter