Thursday, May 26, 2005

Satisfaction

Happy Birthday link to Najma, who just outlived Anne Frank by two years. She's right of course, their diaries are completely different. Although I'm not entirely sure how innocent Ann Frank really was, she devoted entire diary entries to drooling over her only available love interest. Poor girl. Shudder to think what she'd have been like with a blog. (Lol, just having a read here, omg, Albert Dussel was a dentist).

Anyway, new leaf for Najma;
I don't want to satisfy my readers anymore, I am not seeking for perfection, nor entertainment, I'm seeking for satisfaction, going to bed feeling that I have told you what I had to tell you, not what will please you...
Congrats, the only way to blog.

2 Comments

#5/26/2005 08:16:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Anonymous Anonymous

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
#5/27/2005 02:29:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger fjb

A big happy birthday to you, Najma. May you have many more. You are truly a "lady", and wise beyond your years, displaying more tolerance and class than many others.

Peace,

Fiona

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter