Sunday, November 21, 2004

Sunday Special

Oop, nearly forgot. Sunday Penpal feature. This week, Vaughn ~

Hello, I am a 23 year old music student from West Virginia. With the various media biases in the United States, I have a hard time knowing what is truly going on in Iraq or what perceptions are of this war and of my country.

I'd love to write back and forth with someone from Iraq just to get an honest glimpse into the life and culture of one person. Let me know if you can help!

thank you!

.vaughn


Hmm, you sound like a nice guy Vaughn. If anyone'd like to contact weekly sunday featured penpals just send a brief email with a bit of a blurb about yourself to iraqblogcount@yahoo.com.au and it'll be forwarded to the penpal you desire.

(Ps need a new word for penpal really. Who writes these days, with pens?)

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter