Read what Khalid said first and then come back... You must have finished? Great subject? I know. Now, my post.
I recieved this message by e-mail and said "This should be posted somewhere". This somewhere appeared to be this blog.... OK, these are some advices from me to you.
1. Don't use time or words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved.
2. Don't be afraid to learn. Knowledge is weightless, a treasure you can carry easily.
3. Don't run through life so fast that you forget not only where you've been, but also where you are going.
4. Don't shut love out of your life by saying it's impossible to find. The quickest way to receive love is to give; the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly, and the best way to keep love is to give it wings.
5. Don't be afraid to encounter risk. It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.
6. Don't be afraid to admit you are less than perfect. It is this fragile thread that binds us together.
7. Don't give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
8. Don't let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past or future. By living our life one day at a time, you live ALL the days of your life.
9. Don't take for granted the closest things to your heart. Cling to them as you would your life, for without them life is meaningless.
10. Don't set your goals by what other people deem important. Only you know what is best for you.
11. Don't undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others. It is because we are different that each of us is special.
I hope you liked them.