Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Everything happens at once

Oh crud. I stayed up late last night, reading and listening to music and then at the last minute was inspired to write a brilliant and uplifting piece full of links to everyone. Then I caught a few eyes-shut of sleep and when I woke up again the world had turned on it's head and the force was disturbed and I'm tired. Basically, new terror legislation where I am, in Australia, was passed last week and today was the first of the dawn raids. After feeling depressed for a bit I checked my email and the Americans were mutinying. Then I suddenly thought to check a soldier whose blog showed signs of being hauled offline last month and it looks like it has been now, if I'm not mistaken I don't rightly recall him mentioning anything about his laptop being rough as guts before or about his hard drive being external. Surprising he lasted as long as he did, considering.

Anyway, I really need to go right now. I have like, crosses to bear. Will return.

Update: make art not war.

2 Comments

#11/08/2005 04:40:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Anonymous Anonymous

you have no right to show a picture of jesus, you're a muslim. how dare you mock a religion like that? what the fuck is wrong with you? if i mocked allah i'd have 20 maniacs at my door trying to cut off my head.

 
#11/09/2005 01:31:00 am Assalam Aleikom Anonymous Anonymous

Lay of the sedition anon 04:40, today is November 09.

You need to brush up on symbolism, a scapegoat is a scapegoat - you'll see at least four in that picture if you look hard enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter