Friday, April 08, 2005

Back and beautiful

In case anyone else wondered what happened to Ishtarria ~ she is back and better then ever with a nice new template.

Was Ishtarria's SOS answered? Or did Ishtarria save herself, perhaps realising...

Eventually, relying upon my own self was the sole option I had in hand. I had to think, and dig deep, and come up with something, or anything to bridle similar future reckless acts which could at worst contribute to the termination of his contract, causing along the way momentous social complications that would have jeopardized my safety, and put me firmly under the microscopic scrutiny of those abominable minders.... read more.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter