Thursday, April 14, 2005

Carnival of the relatives

I can finally say this here.. My uncle, Ahmed, and his wife arrived to Dubai few days ago.. BUT, that's not what I wanted to talk to you about, check this out..

Have you read it? Are you sure you read it all? Up to the part with my name in? SURPRISE!

Now, I have a new relative in my relatives' list of bloggers.. It's so hard to keep secrets, but it's much easier to let them out.

Now, to the carnival of the relatives..

Dad wrote a post with photos from Falloja, and another one replying to comments, and he's now enjoying reading the comments while I've cut the connection of his computer and connected mine to the Internet :)
He also wrote a short one regarding the new government..

Mom wrote a post about dad and her parents.. Imagine, I still haven't read it!

Aunt Rose :) wrote about the adventures she and the family had on their way to the airport..

Hassan wrote a post about what's happening with him.

I posted about our last journey to the north, and the accident that followed.. I also wrote about what's happening.

HNK posted twice, she posted the poem that she's written during this war. And another about an accident with her geography teacher..

That's it, bye

1 Comments

#4/15/2005 09:41:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger Najma

Praktike, if you re-check the post in which Hassan linked to his aunt's blog, you would notice that he's changed it.. You were the only one who noticed, and I thank you for not announcing it..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter