Thursday, April 07, 2005

Carnival of the relatives

It's too nice to write from the laptop, listening to music, and waiting for a friend to go online.. I can forget that I am in Iraq!

Here it is, this week's carnival of the relatives:

Dad posted his thoughts on the new government in the family blog..

Hassan posted about the big holiday we had last week-end because of the Shiites celebration..

I posted 3 times!! One was after a problem that happened in my blog and made me change the template.. Not important, just my blog dressed in white!
Another about my week-end and how Aya started clapping.. It is kind of a "What's happening?" post.
Another about the new school, new laptop and other stuff.

HNK posted photos of our new school..

Dalia posted some really wonderful photos that she's drown.. Amazing.

Raghda posted some pictures of cats..

That's it.. Bye

2 Comments

#4/08/2005 04:39:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger madtom

Aunt Najma, congratulation on your new laptop, and school. I hope the fact they were able to finish up the school is a sign that the situation in Musol is getting better, and that the construction projects are now able to get going. Best of luck

 
#4/09/2005 09:29:00 am Assalam Aleikom Anonymous Anonymous

Your new design looked fantastic,white backgrounds are great for images. Guess that's why art galleries paint the walls white.

Dalia's visuals are pretty good too, you could do a show sometime...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter