Saturday, July 30, 2005

Carnival of the relatives for the month

First, and as usual, dad:
Second, the new family blogger, Mama, Aunt Rose's sis and Sunshine's mom:

Hassan:
Me:
HNK:
Dalia:

Raghda:
As usual, too hard to collect the posts.. She has new cat photos! and:
Last but not least at all, Sunshine:

This will keep anyone busy for the whole month :) Did my job, it's been bothering me the whole month, but I'm just too lazy to do this round (Though I read the posts as soon as they get out).

Peace,
Najma

2 Comments

#8/03/2005 05:44:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger Faisal ...

Salaam Najma

Finally a place where I can leave comments to your post - not that I did not know about it, I just forgot.

Anyway, I am still alive but very busy since I work quite far from home nowadays. I did manage to post a few articles (on both blogs) but still finds it a little difficult at the moment.

I am very happy that you are still active in blogosphere and do not worry, I still visit your blog regularly.

May Allah be with you and your family.

 
#8/05/2005 05:55:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger Najma

I saw your comment on my testing blog the other day.. And visited your blog and saw that you've posted.. So, I knew you were alive :)

Thanks for passing by..
You can always e-mail, but I will answer your comments here..

Najma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter