Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Short Report

Riverbend sums up weblogging;

"So you have two choices- take a valium, or start a blog."


Salam does America. AnaRki13 suppresses himself for Ramadhan.

Ibrahim Khalil (noting an ongoing problem) reviews recent fuel shortages;

"The crisis started two days ago when all the drivers stopped bringing the fuel here, and the government had no way to resolve. And since yesterday (Saturday the 16th of October)... "


Oh, some rebuilding. Khalid is working on hospitals and Wow, Ihath has totally reconstructed but neurotic iraqi wife still needs suggestions on how to make hubby make out. My condolences to you iraqi wife, I really wish I could help some way. If I could end the war and return your husband safely I would but i'm afraid the best I can do is borrow this piece of poetry from Fayrouz.

Update; have a click around streamtime for (more) iraqi poetry, look carefully and you might even find a salam pax audio file.

3 Comments

#10/19/2004 09:52:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger ihath

Emigre, I knew you would like the new design of my website....because it is all blue.

:-)

 
#10/20/2004 01:07:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger emigre

Ihath

I love all of your new design, the image, the orange, the everything.

Ladybird

Aha, perhaps it's the internationality of the web creeping through? Yesterday I almost caught myself blogging in an American accent.

 
#10/22/2004 05:02:00 am Assalam Aleikom Anonymous Anonymous

Liberation Online
A look at Iraq's bloggers.
PH101

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter