Monday, August 23, 2004

Rose Baghdad

Who wanted to bet if we can reach the 100 blogger? Emigre... I think we will soon.

I have a new Iraqi blog, written by a 27-year-old woman... She wrote about her self.
I'm a 27 years old female living in Baghdad, married and have a 3 years old daughter. I'm a civil engineer.
And she said about the blog:
I write about the current events in Iraq in my point of view and as I hear from people living here around me and the way they see things here. Not as you hear from the news, but the way we feel and live with and how it affect us. I might also write a daily dairy of my life according to these events. I will have a false name so I can write more freely about the events here. My nick name will be Rose.
She's started blogging 3 days ago, and she has two post till now, she wrote in a big courage, and I hope that she'll continue that way.

And here's a link to her blog: Diary from Baghdad.
New Today;1
Total;72

7 Comments

#8/23/2004 05:38:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger emigre

fabulous, i love all this mysterious speculation and all these floral ghost names.

let me guess, is this Rose's weblog?

;)

 
#8/23/2004 07:10:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger ihath

Yeah! another woman.

 
#8/23/2004 08:34:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger Najma

Oops, I didn't put a link to it... I'm so embarraced

 
#8/24/2004 12:29:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger emigre

oh, no need to be embarrassed, i had fun looking for it ;)

 
#8/26/2004 10:42:00 am Assalam Aleikom Blogger Khalid

haha:)
very funny fayrooz:))
yalla najma wala yhimmich no one noticed;)
me*

 
#8/26/2004 12:08:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger Fayrouz

Khalid,

Najma reminded me of that very Iraqi statement. So, I thought to use it here.

 
#8/26/2004 12:08:00 pm Assalam Aleikom Blogger Fayrouz

Khalid,

Najma reminded me of that very Iraqi statement. So, I thought to use it here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Site
Meter